Monday, January 16, 2006

Burberry Prorsum A/W 06-07

There's nothing to say more about this collection. It's so-so for me. Obviously, Christopher Bailey always does the summer collection better than the winter one. Last time he got the inspiration for those particular outfits was the interior design guru David Hicks, remade the traditional Burberry trench. This time is a 70's rock star. The atmosphere, also the soundtrack made me think of British singer Robbie William. After the parade of earthtone outfits, almost worn with bobble knitting hat. The quilt-trenchs and double-breasted coats, pinstripe shirt and tuxido belt in the evening set, reminded me Gucci in Tom Ford period. The most extreme make-over; the houndtooth wool trench and leopard-printed sweater. I admitted that I'm in love with Prorsum's accessorie. Over-sized tartan weekend bag is my fab. From summer to winter, from floral to leopard, from cotton and denim to wool and cashmere, from David Hicks to Robbie William. From Interior designer to rock star!!

No comments: